- 500g Block of puff pastry
- 200g Frozen peas
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 250g Ricotta
- 1 Egg
- 200g Mozzarella
- Salt and Pepper
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Cress to Garnish
- Bodkin's Red Cabbage and Chilli to Top
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Roll out the pastry onto a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes. If pastry rises then push it back down until its flat
- Tip 3/4 of the peas and garlic cloves and 1-2 tablespoons of water into a blender and blitz until you have a lovely rough, bright green paste. In a separate bowl mix the ricotta and egg. Add the ricotta to the pea paste lightly so there are pockets of green.
- Dollop the combined mixture onto the tart base. Top with the remaining peas and torn mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with cress and lemon zest