We endeavour to process all orders on receipt, and normally will be able to dispatch your goods within 2-3 working days of receiving your order. However, some products are particularly popular and this is not always possible. If we are unable to fulfil your order upon receipt we will notify you of this and let you know when the order is due to be processed.
We hope you are pleased with your purchase of Bodkin’s naturally fermented vegetables. If you are not satisfied with the goods supplied and wish to return any items bought from us then we will be happy to make a refund. Please let us know, in writing, the reason for the return and any returns should be made within 28 days. If you wish to change or cancel your order then you should notify us in writing of your intentions.
You can contact us by email: email@example.com
Where goods have already been delivered and you wish to change or cancel your order then any goods supplied should be returned to us, at your own expense, in original condition, within 28 days of your notice to change or cancel. Following receipt of the goods by us we will be happy to accommodate changes where possible or you will receive a full refund, less any return delivery and/or collection charges, within 30 days of giving us your notice to change or cancel.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description and we take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date and accurate as possible, the information may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors.
Website Usage - terms and conditions
The term ‘Bodkin’s’ or 'us' or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 31 Cooper Road, Guildford, GU1 3LY. Our company registration number is 10920380 . The term ‘you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
User Content Submission
By submitting any content (e.g., recipes, pinch tips, product reviews, comments, feedback, or any other information, content or material online you hereby grant to us an irrevocable, nonexclusive, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, display, publicly perform, modify, translate, edit, reproduce, publish, distribute, make derivative works of, sublicense, and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit your Submitted Items and all copyright, trade secret, trademark, or other intellectual property rights therein, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed (including but not limited to print, film, or electronic storage devices), without compensation of any kind to you or any third party. You agree that we are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any Submitted Items in confidence or to respond to any Submitted Items. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any Submitted Items.
You agree that you will not submit any Submitted Items that violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Submitted Items will not be harassing or threatening, harm minors in any way, contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, hateful, vulgar or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Sites or Services or any third party using the Site or Services. Your Submitted Items shall not constitute or encourage a criminal offense or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national, or international law. You may not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin or affiliation of any Submitted Items. You may not distribute, publish, or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized promotions, advertising or solicitations for funds, goods or services, including junk mail, spam, and chain letters. You are solely responsible for any Submitted Items you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility for and assume no liability for any Submitted Items posted by you or any third party.